HELP SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
Legal Representation is now taking place
If you would like to donate and help the WASPI campaign
please contact: crowdjustice.co.uk
CAMPAIGN ACTION TAKEN:
- A Mass lobby of Parliament took place on Wednesday 29 June 2016 with over 3000 people attending;
- Four debates held in Parliament;
- Formation of an All Party Parliamentary Group;
- Local campaign groups set up all over the UK.
ACTION TAKING PLACE AT THE MOMENT:
- Local groups completing awareness days in towns and cities across the UK.
- Notts County Council motion – pass
- Notts City Council motion – pass
- Ashfield District Council motion – pass
- The amount of petition signatures – 5,000
- Handed over petitions to Alan Meale MP and Vernon Coaker MP on 30
- September 2016
- Birmingham Rally WASPI demonstration – Tory Party Conference 2016
- North Notts Petitions presented to Parliament.
YOUR LOCAL GROUP:
North Notts WASPI Group Co-ordinator - Mrs Colleen Eales
Mobile: 07813203518 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org